Fuel System-Pressure Transducer for Aircraft Applications
- The pressure transducer is used to measure the system pressure during fuel tank pressurization, fuel transfer and refueling functions.
- The pressure transducer shall be of compact size capable of meeting the requirements.
- A MEMS based transducer is desirable. The operating pressure range is 0 - 110 psia for absolute Pressure transducer and 0 - 150 psig for gauge pressure transducer.
- Transducer shall be designed to have maximum accuracy and output shall linearly proportional to the pressure.
- The working media for pressure transducer is Air, Nitrogen, Jet A1 fuel and mixture of air & fuel vapor.
- This unit shall also be compactable with Bio fuel confirming to IS71081-2019, Aviation Turbine fuel containing synthesized hydrocarbons.
Project Awarded To
Chakradhara Aerospace and Cargo Pvt Ltd
Company Profile :
Design and development of products, sub-assemblies & components such as Pressure Sensors, Accelerometer, Electro-Mechanical Actuators, Torque Motors, Solenoids, Valves & Control System Sub-Assemblies for Aerospace & Defence applications. Manufacture of Precision Components for Aero Engine – domestic & international customers