Fuel Probe for Aircraft Application
- Fuel Probe is used to gauge and quantify fuel inside the tank.
- Fuel content gauging probe (FCG) has fuel gauging sensor with high and low level switches.
- The probe output shall be repeatable
- Adequate and suitable sealing arrangement shall be provided to protect the electronics compartment of FCG probes from fuel ingress.
- Both fuel gauging sensor and level switch sensor shall be capacitive type. Level switch sensor must be independent of main gauging system.
- The operating media of Fuel Gauging Probe is JETA1/JP8/ /JP5 and Equivalents.
Project Awarded To
SBEM Pvt Ltd
Company Profile :
One of the earliest pioneers in level measurement systems, SBEM in 1974, and through the last quarter of a century thereon, has emerged as a leader in level measurement. With a history of many firsts to our credit, and a dedicated research facility that continuous our story of firsts, were advancing towards a new level. Our indigenously manufactured products form the backbone for leading private industries and public ventures. A market and customer driven company, our products incorporate cutting-edge technologies customized to Indian conditions, while our solutions combine local know-how with international technique.