Auxiliary Pressure Reducing & Shut off Valve (APRSOV) for Aircraft Application
- Auxiliary Pressure Reducing & Shut Off Valve (APRSOV) is an independent Shut-off & Pressure Regulating function. The operating media is air
- The maximum time for fully close the valve must be less than 2 sec and the time for fully open the valve must not be greater than 3 sec.
- Apart from ON/OFF function, APRSOV shall reduce upstream air pressure to 1.7 bar ‘g’.
- The maximum air flow rate and operating temperature are 0.4 kg/sec and 250°C respectively.
- The downstream head of the APRSOV (under valve closed condition) is exposed to max air temperature of 470°C & max air pressure of 6.0 bar ‘g’. The weight of APRSOV shall less than 5 kgs.
Project Awarded To
Skyroot Aerospace Private Limited
Company Profile :
Skyroot Aerospace is a National-Award winning Start-up founded by former ISRO scientists, with a specialized team having a combined experience of over 300yrs in the Aerospace & Defense industry. Currently it is actively developing industry leading space launch vehicles called the Vikram series for launching small satellites. In addition, Skyroot team works on various state-of-the-art R&D activities on a diverse range of aerospace and Defense technologies. For its efforts, Skyroot was recognized as a leading space startup in the prestigious Startup Awards 2020.